Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sonnet

Junhwan Park

Sonnet

In the spring of March when the flowers bloomed,
You and I were first met at the old school
I saw you and there was no time to be gloomed
I just stared at her my body got dull 

Your smile always made my day
Wanted your laughter as my ringtone
Couldn't stop thinking of you mayday! 
I think of you and I having ice cream cone


I went up to you and wanted to talk

I couldn't cause ' my heart was thumping
Just being with her mad me fly like a hawk
Couldn't hear anything my minds bumping

It is the new start with this girl
Wish me luck so i can give her a pearl

1 comment:

  1. No specific meter
    school and dull doesn't rhyme
    take out the space between stanza 3
    && good job in connecting with the theme, relationship

    ReplyDelete