Friends are always beside me
They are like robots
sometimes they act like my parents
brothers or even my enemies
We share joy
The photos are smiling with memories
Reminding our past
holding our hands together as tightly as my shoelaces
We used to like playgrounds
Playgrounds were our cafe
We shared our delicious cookies
made by sand and some unsaturated water
The seesaws were our favorite
Seesaw always complained with my weight
My friends used to laugh
I was embarrassed like a new student at a school
We used to fight over Pokemon cards
Whenever I was angry like a cow in rodeo,
My friend used to hand me a card
He was an angel fallen from a sky
Time flew like an airplane in the sky
I miss my friends from past
My new friends are filling the space
but it just doesn't feel the same
comparing friends to robots?;;
ReplyDeleteword choice: unsaturated water..? try something else
i like the last stanza, it concludes the poem really well:)