How do you plan on choosing a career?
There are many careers that my parents suggest, however I plan on choosing my carrer when I graduate high school. I will try to find a career that fits me the most and a career that earns some good money. However, the GPAs and the SATscore should be reasonable to join the career that suits me the most.
Does your gender make a difference?
In my opinion I think genders make difference. The characteristics of men and women are so different that the work and the things they do are different from each other. Genders are not a huge problem now but iw was when the people discriminate them. M ygender can be useful sometimes but there are tinmes when I want to change my gender.
Who will help you choose a career?
My parents are definetely going to help me from choosing my career because they have done thinkgs like these before. They might not mach with my thoughts but I will respect and thinkj over it o]again,, Also my hagwon and school teachers will hep. They have thought me and checked myu works, so they would probably know what careers will suit me the most.
Can the the Bible offer any help. Of course Bible acan help us. Bible is something that we can be relied on and get some knowledges. People like to look at the Bible when they need to make decisions.
JunHwan,
ReplyDeleteYou are on the right track, but your responses will need to be better than this. Firstly, you clearly did not proofread. Secondly, some of your responses seemed lazy, like you didn't put enough thought into the question. Putting the necessary time up front will save you time later.