I had no idea that I would reach up to this hard time. My life was easy-flowing and there was not mych things to worry about. Now, I am in such a pain, living everyday with worries, difficulties and hunger. My most worry is my children.One loaf of bread was all they had for the last three days.They have asked for more, but I couldn't reply with tears on my face. I feel very guilty and I am not even sure if I can be "Mother" for them. I tried my hard, going out on the street begging for food and money but everyone is in difficult condition. Disgraceful and undignified to myself, but I have to do this for my children and myself. Last week, my house owner insisted me to empty house untill next week. I was frustrated and begged him for more time but he left without a word. I can't belive it. Do I have to sleep on the street with my little adorable children? I use to give some bread and money to people who slept in the subway station. However, now I am going to be one of them. Right now, I feel so angry to my ex-husband. How could he abandon me and these children and go to another woman? I bet I am the most miserable person in this world. Please, can someone help me?Or should I put the children to the orphange? Will the children prefer being in the orphange rather than staying with the irresponsible mother? No! What am I thinking? I will overcome this moment of life and make my family happy forever. Let's' cheer up and try my best!Sunday, October 3, 2010
Mother from the Great Depression
I had no idea that I would reach up to this hard time. My life was easy-flowing and there was not mych things to worry about. Now, I am in such a pain, living everyday with worries, difficulties and hunger. My most worry is my children.One loaf of bread was all they had for the last three days.They have asked for more, but I couldn't reply with tears on my face. I feel very guilty and I am not even sure if I can be "Mother" for them. I tried my hard, going out on the street begging for food and money but everyone is in difficult condition. Disgraceful and undignified to myself, but I have to do this for my children and myself. Last week, my house owner insisted me to empty house untill next week. I was frustrated and begged him for more time but he left without a word. I can't belive it. Do I have to sleep on the street with my little adorable children? I use to give some bread and money to people who slept in the subway station. However, now I am going to be one of them. Right now, I feel so angry to my ex-husband. How could he abandon me and these children and go to another woman? I bet I am the most miserable person in this world. Please, can someone help me?Or should I put the children to the orphange? Will the children prefer being in the orphange rather than staying with the irresponsible mother? No! What am I thinking? I will overcome this moment of life and make my family happy forever. Let's' cheer up and try my best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the way you have a definite and dramatic voice, and you've included some big words
ReplyDeleteone thing-you might want to change 'hard' to 'best'
overall, nice job:)