Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to make Ramyun

Ramyun is an instant food that can be eaten in various ways and its one of the most popular food in Korea. Now, Ramyun is famous among foreigners with their spices and noodles. I will tell you about my own unique way to make Ramyun. When I make a Ramyun, the first thing I put ins 500cc of water in the bowl. It is supposed to be 550cc but my eating style is to eat salty. Just, before the water boils, I put the spice powder and the vegetable flakes. I taste the soup if it tastes alright, and I put the dried noodle, which I cut in two pieces. When it's all done, I put some raw eggs, ham, and green onions so it tastes better. When its done with cooking, I slurp the Ramyun at once. While you are making this, be careful that you don't get burnt!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you how you explain how to cook ramyun in your own unique..?..way and the ending bit:)))
    you made a mistake on the 4th sentence...*in is...

    ReplyDelete