Where I'm From
I am from the nature in Korea.
From blue mountains and rivers.
I can hear the squirrles chunking up the acorns.
I can feel the warmth of sunshine, shinig over my head.
I'm from a big hopsital.
Surrounded by many babies just like me.
I'm from my mom's stomach.
I'm from the softness of my mother's touch.
I had a lot of pain until I reached to this world.
However It was worth it beacuse I could see this beautiful world.
I'm from the valley of desert in California.
With the winds of sands and rocks.
I can taste the sand coming in to my mouth.
It doesn't taste as good as a fudge
but I can taste the real sweet home.
Jun Hwan, I was wanting you guys to write more symbolically, or figuratively, about where you are from. You only began to touch on this at the end of your poem.
ReplyDelete